I recently wrote a blog post about the benefits of guest blogging. Curated by Cherish is now accepting and publishing guest posts! If you have an idea, please feel free to share it! If you need help thinking about what to contribute as a guest post, here are some ideas:
- Topics on pregnancy & prenatal care
- Childbirth and the “fourth trimester”
- Parenthood, motherhood (heck, even Aunties are invited!)
- Childcare topics
- Health & wellbeing
- Self care
- Home DIY Projects
- Crafts & Activity Ideas
- Inspirational stories
- Photography & Blogging
If you would like to be considered for a guest post on the blog, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas. You do not need to pitch me a full post, but please provide me an outline of what you are considering.
I have a few suggestions to help your post be successful!
Guest Post Content Guidelines
- The post must fit the overall theme of “Curated by Cherish”
- Post length should be longer than 1500 words
- Content must be original & never duplicated elsewhere
- Please optimize the post for search engines (SEO optimization)
- Fully edit the post for spelling & grammar. Also ensure that consecutive sentences do not start with the same word.
- Be sure to include practical tips and advice for those reading the post.
- Provide a short bio, photo, and links to your website and social media profiles. If you have photos you would like to be included within the blog post, please let me know!
- Once the post is published, please share the post & engage with those who may comment.
What I Will Do for You
- Create all graphics for the post, including for social media and pinterest. I may edit photos as I see fit within Adobe Lightroom.
- Double-check grammar, SEO, and readability and edit as I see fit.
- Promote your guest post across social media & Pinterest
- 3.6k Pinterest followers, 7.6k instagram
- Share your instagram within my stories when the post goes live (7.6k followers)
- Provide at least 2 backlinks to your site.
I am very excited to open this opportunity up and I look forward to hearing from you. Please email me at email@example.com with your ideas and website!
I look forward to hearing from you!